Learn how to build a strong online reputation with these 6 reputation management power tips!
Tips Discussed in Video:
1) Collect reviews from past customers intelligently
2) Automate capture future reviews
3) Train your staff to capture face-to-face reviews
4) Read, reply and learn from all reviews
5) Satisfy the customer and ask for a re-rating
6) Challenge fake & competitor reviews, remove what you can, bury what you can’t
online reputation management
online reputation management services
reputation management services
online reputation repair
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/
Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/