Sometimes we need to bulk edit SEO title of MANY PAGES/POSTS. Yoast SEO has “Bulk editor” Tools for this purpose. However, it’s hard to NAVIGATE through pages here.
Fortunately, we can use ADMIN COLUMNS PRO plugin to make this process EASIER…
1. Once AC Pro plugin activated, go to “Settings ~ Admin Columns”.
2. Click “Add Column” then choose “SEO Title” from the drop down.
3. Make sure option “Inline Editing” is set to “Yes”.
4. If needed, re-order the columns displayed, then click “Update”.
5. Enable “Inline Edit” above the pages list.
6. Click “pencil icon” next to each SEO Title to change its page title.
7. Yoast SEO variable template is also supported. Yay…!!
Thanks for watching. Like and subscribe to Learning WordPress channel here:
Yoast SEO plugin:
Admin Columns Pro plugin: