This video on Search Engine Optimization(SEO), will take you through a number of important topics that will help you make the most out of your SEO campaigns. We will focus on keyword research, Google analytics, Google tag manager, how you can rank number one on Google and YouTube, how to increase YouTube subscribers, how to get traffic to your website, some popular SEO tools and finally some SEO tips and tricks. Now, let us get started and learn SEO from scratch.
Each of these topics are also explained with practical examples.
1. What is SEO? 00:45
2. Why SEO? 01:36
3. Keyword Research 51:13
4. Copywriting 1:08:40
5. Employment and Industry Trends 1:22:31
6. Analytics 1:25:22
7. Why Keyword Research 1:33:52
8. Types of Keyword Research 1:36:13
9. How to do Keyword Research 1:42:43
10. LSI Keyword 1:58:16
11. Google Analytics 2:13:37
12. Google Analytics Report 2:26:49
13. Google Tag Manager 3:10:31
14. What is Google Tag Manager 3:15:46
15. Benefits of Google Tag Manager 3:16:43
16. How Google Tag Manager Works 3:20:31
17. How to Get started with Google Tag Manager 3:32:01
18. How to Rank #1 on Google 3:46:04
19. Keyword Research 3:49:34
20. High Quality Content 4:04:28
21. How to Rank YouTube Videos 4:47:16
22. YouTube Keyword Research 4:50:04
23. Importance of user Engagement 5:25:46
24. Promote your content 5:30:16
25. Optimize your youtube videos 5:51:55
26. Create High Quality Video 6:06:07
27. Engage with your Audience 6:13:01
28. How to get Traffic to your Website 6:25:04
29. Why is traffic Important 6:26:31
30. Paid Advertising 6:27:58
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVuHLPl69mM&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
#SEO #SEOTutorialForBeginners #SEOFullCourse #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=SEO-Full-Course-OYRkIGaP80M&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0